| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia in November is really warm at 21.65 °C (70.97 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 19.9mm (0.8in) of H2O is deposited across an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalgoorlie, Western Australia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalgoorlie, Western Australia:
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1191.7 kms (740.5 miles) NNW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1081.9 kms (672.3 miles) N
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 1195.1 kms (742.7 miles) NNW
- Learmonth, Australia - 1198.6 kms (744.8 miles) NW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1007.2 kms (625.9 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 544 kms (338 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) WNW
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) WSW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 577 kms (358.6 miles) SW