| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia in December is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16.2mm (0.6in) of water is laid down during an average of 3 days.
- The shortest day is 14:00 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Kalgoorlie, Western Australia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kalgoorlie, Western Australia:
- Port Hedland, Australia - 1191.7 kms (740.5 miles) NNW
- Marble Bar, Western Australia, Australia - 1081.9 kms (672.3 miles) N
- Onslow, Western Australia, Australia - 1195.1 kms (742.7 miles) NNW
- Learmonth, Australia - 1198.6 kms (744.8 miles) NW
- Carnarvon, Western Australia, Australia - 1007.2 kms (625.9 miles) NW
- Meekatharra, Australia - 544 kms (338 miles) NNW
- Wiluna, Western Australia, Australia - 478.1 kms (297.1 miles) NNW
- Geraldton, Western Australia, Australia - 687.8 kms (427.4 miles) WNW
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia - 535.3 kms (332.6 miles) WSW
- Albany, Western Australia, Australia - 577 kms (358.6 miles) SW